Does the employer decide who will provide the medical care?

In most workers' compensation cases, employers will choose the medical care option to treat their employees. However, if employees are not satisfied with the care they receive, then they may be able to request alternative care. 

In some cases, the employer may refuse the request. After this refusal, the employee may still seek alternative care by going through appropriate proceedings through his or her employer or the company's insurance provider. 

If you or anyone you know has not received adequate medical care in a workers' compensation case, contact the Iowa workers' compensation lawyers of LaMarca Law Group, P.C., at 877-327-2600. 

The Search Engine Guys