Iowa worker shocked by an electric fence
A worker in Sioux City, Iowa is being treated after he was shocked by an electric fence in a construction accident.
According to a report from officials, the 30-year-old man was working on a cement pumping truck when the pumping boom hit an electrical wire causing him to be shocked.
The man was then rushed to the hospital by emergency crews where he is currently listed in critical condition. Officials from the Occupational Safety and Health Administration will be conduction a full investigation.
Workplace accidents can cause serious injury and can happen very unexpectedly. Our thoughts are with the friends and family of the victim.