Des Moines Workers’ Compensation Law FAQs
In our time as workers compensation lawyers in Des Moines, the attorneys of LaMarca Law Group, P.C. have encountered questions that have recurred from meeting to meeting. They have supplied the questions and their answers found here. If you have a question that is not on the list, feel free to fill out a contact form and someone at the firm will answer your question in a timely manner.
- Am I still eligible for compensation if I am partly responsible for my injury?
- Can I choose my physician under workers compensation?
- Can I Claim Workers’ Compensation For Assaults And Other Intentional Injuries?
- Can I Claim Workers’ Compensation If I Am Involved In a Car Accident?
- Does Workers’ Compensation Apply To Short Term Disabilities?
- How does one get workers compensation?
- Is there a statute of limitations on workers compensation claims?
- What is workers’ compensation?
- Who Is eligible for workers’ compensation?
- Why Do I Need a Lawyer To Make a Workers’ Compensation Claim?