Can I choose my physician under workers’ compensation?

It is your employer’s responsibility to choose the healthcare providers for any injured workers. If you are unsatisfied with the healthcare your employer provides, you need to address the issue with your employer, health insurance provider, or the Workers’ Compensation Commission. You also have the option of paying for outside care out of pocket.

Fighting back against an employer who provides inadequate care is not easy. For qualified assistance in your struggle for adequate medical attention, contact the Des Moines workers’ compensation attorneys of LaMarca Law Group, P.C. at 877-327-2600.

Back to FAQs

The Search Engine Guys